Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our wedding































Our wedding was a beautiful day that I will treasure forever. There were no doubts or worries but complete peace that I was marrying the man the Lord had planned for me, since before I was born. You see, I've prayed for Jay many years before we even met. I knew the Lord would bring him to me at some point and he was well worth the wait.

Here's a few of my favorite pics from our wedding. There's to many to post all of them.





2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh Amy, you were such a beautiful bride. I loved your pictures and wish I could have been there.
Oh, and congratulations. I'm so excited for you and Jay.
Love Aunt Karen

Rebecca said...

Kelly and Melly and you look cute
jay and Joey and ryan look great My mom & dad & aaron and I wish to be there.
love your best cousin rebecca