Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Birthday

We celebrated my 27th birthday yesterday. For my b-day Jay bought me a fishing pole and vest (it's what I was hoping for)!!! I acutally look like a true fisherman now. Of course I wanted to try out all my new stuff so we fished all day yesterday. We both caught fish so it felt like a successful trip. Jay actually out-fished me (a very rare occurance). Don't tell him I said that:) We fished the upper Santiam. It's so beautiful in that area. So many waterfalls and cool rock formations. The river can be a bit tricky to get to but Jay always makes sure I get down in one piece. He even ended up carrying me on his back through water yesterday so I wouldn't have to get my pants wet in crossing the river. I know.......I'm very spoiled. You know for being approx 100 lbs and only 5 ft I'm probably the most clumsy person alive. I'm always sliping and sliding down & up the hills (and anywhere in between for that matter). Anyway, I had a wonderful birthday with my hubby. It's doesn't matter what we do together it's always fun when we are in each others company.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

hey Amy
I got a new pic about Daniel was in boot camp he go back in San Diego on Sept. 14 on Monday

Rebecca said...

yep it fun to see meny different fish in seaworld. I saw a while jump in the water and we get wat. we go to the zoo it was so mush fun

Randy said...

Hey Amy and Jay,
Thanks for stopping by while you were in Hawaii. Hope you had a great time and a good trip home. Come back soon.